Diogenes Wept
A
I really want Spoutible to replace the salted earth of Twitter, but I'm gonna be hella pissed if someone hands me a Kool-aid drank laced with cyanide. It's buggy and weird, and very empty in here. And what the blerg is up with my being 0% normal? I'm like at least 45-47% normal on a bad day. Serious
01:21 PM - May 10, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to Diogenes Wept.
Welcome! Anything under 50% is nothing to worry about. As others have said, there is no algorithm, so following more people will make your timeline more interesting. Search for your favorite hashtags and then follow those that post about it. Might also want to use the Explore feed for a while :)
02:35 PM - May 10, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
You want to be 0% - that percentage is your Bot/Troll rating, 100% is a guaranteed Bot/Troll, 0% is fully human behavior

I've found that Spoutible is actually more lively & engaging that the dying bird site, and important feeds are moving here daily (welcome aboard!). Hunt around and you'll get it!
01:51 PM - May 10, 2023
Mapella Tumany
A
Hang in Julia, it's certainly a shift from the pace of the bird but it's all good. I think I joined in March and soon after signed off twitter, haven't been back. Don't forget to check out the Explore, Making Waves and Suggested Follows it will help grow your feed. I agree with greengoddess spouts.
01:40 PM - May 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}