Jeff Tiedrich
A
holy fucking shit, Al Franken posed for a stupid photo and Democrats forced him to resign. George Santos just got indicted on 13 counts and Kevin McCarthy is too chickenshit to do the right thing. maybe it's just me but this is just fucking nuts
09:54 AM - May 10, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Republicans' lack of ethics is obvious and despicable, but I must add that I'm REALLY sick of some Democrats STILL trying to downplay/justify Franken. It wasn't one "stupid photo"- he was accused of sexual misconduct by 8/9 women, backed by photographic evidence.
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
09:15 PM - May 10, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Anyone defending Franken is saying "I think sexual harassment is no big deal/the women are lying as long as the accused is a Democrat". Which, if I wanted to be in a party who's position on sexual harassment is "Its okay when we do it", I could just be a Republican.
09:17 PM - May 10, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
3/4 It also sends an awful message to women, namely that Democrats, too, consider sexual abuse acceptable as long as its "one of ours", and that women will be considered expendable to protect powerful men, no matter which party they support.
09:18 PM - May 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}