ZaRdOz420WPN
A
The unconstitutionally gerrymandered extremist Republican supermajority in the Ohio House on Wednesday voted to be the first legislature in Ohio history to try to roll back the constitutional power of Ohio voters!
#BlueOhio
07:04 AM - May 11, 2023
ZaRdOz420WPN
A
In response to ZaRdOz420WPN.
Join us for our May Fair Districts All Volunteer Huddle, Wednesday, May 17, at 6pm.
We will be talking about the "Vote No in August" campaign

RSVP here: https://us02web.zoom.us/we...
#BlueOhio #NoOnHJR1 #NoOnSJR2
02:05 PM - May 13, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to ZaRdOz420WPN.
I don’t understand how this is legal? I see this happening in many Republican State Legislatures. I don’t understand how it’s not struck down in Court? I’m not a lawyer, but I always thought people’s votes were supposed to count. Why can’t gerrymandering be outlawed on a NATIONAL basis? 🤷‍♀️
11:20 AM - May 11, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Yvette.
Bc the GOP red state legislatures now tend to hold super majorities making it nearly impossible, when in fact otherwise actually impossible, for even voters to break thru & these states also tend find themselves chock full compliant judiciaries which also includes the UnHoly 6 on the Supreme Court..
02:57 PM - May 13, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Yvette.
The real issue is while Democrats have spent decades solely concentrating on the Statewide & Nat'l elections the GOP has spent this time overtaking state legislatures state after state to reach the point they're currently in & it's only now the alarms have gone off for Democrats & it seems too late!
03:05 PM - May 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}