Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Are we going to spend the entire day talking about a news network and a sexual abuser?
We do have a current president who is trying to right the wrongs of four years of tyranny.
My Governor and Senators are hard at work trying to make it safe for ALL.
What about yours?
08:52 AM - May 11, 2023
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I haven't heard if my Rep. has decided will go for Sen. Cardin's seat for sure. If he gets Senate, we'll see who guns for his seat in the 8th.
04:48 PM - May 11, 2023 (Edited)
Eve_Gadgets
A
We're trying to house migrants and whup Miami (Heat) Let's go Knicks. Oh and still apologizing for not sniffing out the Santos con like real NYers do even though that district is really outskirts not THE CITY. Want a 🥯
04:34 PM - May 11, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
I am in FL so.....here is some news of the day;
Under new federal estimates released this week, Floridians will see their federal flood ins premiums double, on average, in the coming years. For Pinellas County, National Flood Ins Program premiums are expectedto rise 112%, from $1,537 to $3,257.
04:23 PM - May 11, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Fiona Bski.
and don't forget, this is IN ADDITION to homeowners insurance that has doubled and expected to triple by next year. The housing market will decline and some may loose their homes. Thanks Ron!
04:25 PM - May 11, 2023
Julie B
A
my gov is a disgrace -Youngkin, but the blue wall is keeping most of his damage at bay. Need to work like the dickens to keep and strengthen the blue wall though.
01:41 PM - May 11, 2023
oceandrop
A
Governor, yes. He’s a Democrat. Senators, no. You may guess their party.
09:53 AM - May 11, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
NM Senators Lujan & Heinrich
Congresswoman Teresa Fernandez
Sec of Interior Deb Haaland
Gov Grisham
all of them are doing a great job - considering.
it's my local "dem" govt that's been doing fkery since 2011 or ...since before 1848 - depends how long a person's memory is.
09:51 AM - May 11, 2023
Nancy Morgan
A
My Senators are Warren and Markey, and my rep. Is Katherine Clark. They want to make things better but keep getting stonewalled by the GOP. We have to regain the House and increase our Senate majority next year. I just don’t know how we do that given the voter suppression and other GOP fvckery. 😞
09:32 AM - May 11, 2023
Angela P.
A
In response to Nancy Morgan.
We register non-voting people and get them out to vote. Yes, the GOP is putting up roadblocks, but they are more of us than they are of them. I have been signing up young people to vote as well as traumatize former Republicans. We can do this, we must!!
09:48 AM - May 11, 2023
J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him)
A
One of my senators is Ron Johnson and most of my state’s reps are in the sedition it’s party. Thanks, gerrymandering!
09:17 AM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}