Robert Reich
A
Swing state voters will have more say over the 2024 election than the 80% of Americans in other states.

Does that sound like democracy to you?

Here's how we fix the Electoral College.

If you want to know more or get involved, click the link below to read about the National Popular Vote Inte
The First Step to Fixing the Electoral College | Robert Reich - YouTube

Swing state voters will have more say over the 2024 election than the 80% of Americans in other states.Does that sound like democracy to you?Here's how we fi...

11:02 AM - May 11, 2023
kganje
A
In response to Robert Reich.
Such garbage.
04:50 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
You want to get rid of swing states you don’t need 2/3ds of congress or 3/4ths of the states to change the electoral college. Each state just needs to do what Maine and Nebraska already do and award the individual electoral votes to each candidate which would match the popular vote more closely.
08:52 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Kennie Goff
A
I’m a voter in flyover country and would find our voters locked out of presidential elections. The Electoral College has been our means to remedy that. As much as I agree with this proposal, I see fracturing of our Union through larger states imposing their will.
Is there a third way?
11:27 AM - May 11, 2023
Matthew Willemsen
A
In response to Kennie Goff.
No
05:54 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Joe Minenna
A
In response to Kennie Goff.
The system Robert describes here does the opposite of "locking out" voters. It finally lets them all actually count. Are you OK with the minority imposing their will on everybody else?
12:50 PM - Dec 20, 2023
Tammie Sylvia
A
Robert, I truly do not understand how anyone can be a "swing" voter at this point when our democracy hangs by a thread. It boggles my mind.
11:03 AM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}