Christopher Bouzy
A
This is the first day Spoutible hasn't crashed during peak hours.
03:47 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Jim Matthews
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Ok great, but when is the app coming out? It's still rediculously clunky.everyone keeps say it's out in a few weeks...you were providing screen shots of web browser, where's screen shots of the app?!!!
07:48 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Ginger Kakati
A
In response to Jim Matthews.
Hmm. You seem… not..what’s the word..right.. for this site. You’re a little too aggressive which makes you seem trollish. Everyone else is understanding and patient. Yet, here you are being..not patient.🤔
08:31 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Jim Matthews
B
Err I beg your pardon? I've been patient enough with this site, especially the loading times. What I don't have patience for is people like you calling me a troll. Now kindly leave me alone and go away.
In response to Ginger Kakati.
06:23 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Ginger Kakati
A
In response to Jim Matthews.
The site hasn’t been up a month and you say you’ve been patient? Your comment says otherwise. @cbouzy is always updating us about the fixes to make this place run more smoothly. It’s a process. You’re like yeah yeah but what about the app.. he’s already said when the app will be available.
11:19 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Jim Matthews
B
When is the app coming out then? Why doesn't he answer anyone's questions regarding when the app is going to be available. He simply ignores. He said he'll have a help desk available by end of this week. No sign of that. He said he has a team of 7, I don't see 7 people's work AT ALL. What are they a
06:08 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Jim Matthews
B
*What are they all doing? Where are their Spoutible accounts ????
06:08 PM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}