Christopher Bouzy
A
This is the first day Spoutible hasn't crashed during peak hours.
03:47 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Jim Matthews
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Ok great, but when is the app coming out? It's still rediculously clunky.everyone keeps say it's out in a few weeks...you were providing screen shots of web browser, where's screen shots of the app?!!!
07:48 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Ginger Kakati
A
In response to Jim Matthews.
Hmm. You seem… not..what’s the word..right.. for this site. You’re a little too aggressive which makes you seem trollish. Everyone else is understanding and patient. Yet, here you are being..not patient.🤔
08:31 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Jim Matthews
B
In response to Ginger Kakati.
Err I beg your pardon? I've been patient enough with this site, especially the loading times. What I don't have patience for is people like you calling me a troll. Now kindly leave me alone and go away.
06:23 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Ginger Kakati
A
The site hasn’t been up a month and you say you’ve been patient? Your comment says otherwise. @cbouzy is always updating us about the fixes to make this place run more smoothly. It’s a process. You’re like yeah yeah but what about the app.. he’s already said when the app will be available.
11:19 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Jim Matthews
B
When is the app coming out then? Why doesn't he answer anyone's questions regarding when the app is going to be available. He simply ignores. He said he'll have a help desk available by end of this week. No sign of that. He said he has a team of 7, I don't see 7 people's work AT ALL. What are they a
06:08 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Ginger Kakati
A
@jimjam Bouzy posted on Twitter pre-launch.
“You can access the web version on your phone, and it will adapt to the screen resolution of your device. However, we will launch an Android and iOS app in a few weeks.” He’s going to get it done. None of us have been the 1st on a new platform. Kinks happ
07:02 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Ginger Kakati
A
If you are so aggrieved why are you even here? No one else is acting like this man owes us something. He doesn’t. He did this to give folks a less toxic place & here you are demanding he moves on your timeline. He can set goals for implementation but change them as issues occur. Issues we all expect
06:43 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Jim Matthews
B
That's not my point, my point is I don't like being lied to and I feel he is lying to us all. You think there's 7 people working there like he says? No, I think it's just him. He says he's transparent but if there was 7 people he would talk about them much more & how proud he is of them. He does not
07:27 PM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}