Governor McCheese
A
I get more interaction and have more followers here than I ever had at the Bad Place. I feel so much more in control of my content and I'm curating a feed I actually enjoy viewing. But you've got to put in some work; people like this don't want to.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
It's kind of sad to me people come here & see some kind of hollow wasteland with no algorithm to tell them what to think & do. I see Spoutible, after only 3 months, as a vibrant community with diverse people & ideas, tons of interaction, but way less trolls & bigotry than Twitter.
01:10 PM - May 11, 2023
03:07 PM - May 11, 2023
Laura Hall
A
In response to Governor McCheese.
Or they just like the drama
03:13 PM - May 11, 2023
Governor McCheese
A
Good point. "I just got here and nothing's happening I'm going to leave!" isn't exactly interacting in good faith.
In response to Laura Hall.
03:54 PM - May 11, 2023
Laura Hall
A
In response to Governor McCheese.
Just like everything else, you have to invest something of yourself. If your do anything for a quick fix (drama, adoration, whatever), it isn’t going to matter much
03:56 PM - May 11, 2023
Governor McCheese
A
In response to Laura Hall.
That's why I always raise an eyebrow when the first spout I see from someone is something along the lines of "Trump is a mean jerk! Echo if you agree!" No, I don't think I will. Keep that lazy clout-chasing shit at twitter.
03:59 PM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}