Diana Beach
A
Now this I believe. Ratings were good from last night. But they will never pull Republicans from Fox on a regular basis and their Democratic base will leave because we’re not going to sit around watching them normalize fascism. Trying to position themselves in the center is magical thinking.
Alberto Pastor @albertopastor
Prediction for CNN : ratings from the town hall will be good (hate attracts people), but we will see a withdrawal by regular viewers, mainly young and middle age, because of the disaster from yesterday and the recent right turn (portrayed as moderation).
🤬🖕🏾 #disaster #BoycottCNN #Spoutible
05:41 AM - May 11, 2023
07:20 PM - May 11, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Diana Beach.
I'm not sure how many Democrats still watch CNN since the new magazine friendly management took over. Many of their best journalists walked and I boycotted immediately. Last nights utter clusterfuck is perfect example of why.

We should all #BoycottCNN
07:56 PM - May 11, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
There is no middle ground with MAGA, and trying to find a middle ground with them is disastrous in every case. Middle ground is a myth in this political era. Wasting time trying to find it is futile. The "both sides equally" paradigm is fucking disastrous for good journalism. There is no both sides.
07:38 PM - May 11, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
They aren't even in the center. They're fully enabling fascism.
07:26 PM - May 11, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
Yes, true, but *they* think they’re positioning themselves in the center.
07:27 PM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}