Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Dems have a framing issue. We often use the narratives pushed by Conservatives/Repubs, reinforcing their point. We need to have similar Think Tanks to focus our efforts & then all get on the same damn page. Repubs might be in-fighting but constantly repeat the same talking points in the media.
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson @EdwardAPeterson
So this brings a question to my mind --

Should we stop framing this as an attack on democracy --
and start framing it as an attack on our nation from within?
Reclaim the title patriot?
Rename them as rebels?
09:34 PM - May 11, 2023
09:46 PM - May 11, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
this frustrates me to no end. conservatives are willing to dehumanize progressives and attack the most vulnerable targets effectively. progressives can't use those tools that go against who we fundamentally are.
09:57 AM - May 16, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
we straight up need a ministry of progressive propaganda to meme our message
09:59 AM - May 16, 2023
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
My thing is wanting Democratic leadership to drive home how effective they’ve been in an easy to understand way. Also, to have talking points they ALL say that counteracts against what Republicans spew. I love Biden calling out the fascism. More unity by Dems would rock. We have to stand together.
03:04 PM - May 16, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:29 PM - May 11, 2023
A
In response to William Turner.
Yes, I'm reading his book right now. "Don't Think Of An Elephant." That is why this is so top of mind. A couple of spouters in the early days of Spoutible & unfortunately, I'm blanking on their names right now recommend him. It's been eye-opening. I wish Biden & Dems would hire him. They need it.
10:49 PM - May 11, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I think federal Dems may have a framing issue but I know local Dems in many cities, towns, and counties, they do great in showing what's the alternative to voting for them. I wonder why the national party won't go for it. Jaime Harrison has the nuts, he needs to let loose.
10:01 PM - May 11, 2023
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
I'm glad to hear about local Dems. But some Liberals are bashing Biden for not doing this or that instead of singing his praises & it's why we need overall talking points. Also, I think a conference like CPAC for Libs too. It would pump up our base & helps circle the wagons.
11:14 PM - May 11, 2023
Suga Foot
A
Totally agree. The GQP has a perpetually shitbag message but they deliver it with lockstep regularity and conformity. Sadly, this is a very effective ad technique.
09:51 PM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}