Thurgood Du Bois
A
If you don't know what happened in Germany then you really need to do your research right now. What happened there is happening here. The playbook that was run then is being re-used. It's not new.

🇺🇸 greatest fallacy is thinking everything bad happens everywhere else but 🇺🇸. #Spoutible
08:17 AM - Feb 05, 2023
MinisterX
A
In response to Thurgood Du Bois.
I’ve always been fascinated by that era, and studied it a lot throughout my grade school and college years. I long ago recognized the demon that was growing right in front of our eyes. A friend at work once called what Rethuglicans were doing, communism (1)
08:00 AM - Feb 12, 2023
MinisterX
A
I told that wasn’t, it was the other one, the enemy we had forgotten, FASCISM! And if he didn’t know what it meant, think Adolf Hitler! America has always had more in common with Nazi Germany than anyone cared to admit. With its treatment of Native Americans & Black People (2)
In response to MinisterX.
08:06 AM - Feb 12, 2023
MinisterX
A
what the Nazis we’re doing in Europe must’ve been like looking in a mirror! It’s probably why the government doesn’t seem like it’s in any hurry to crackdown on violent white extremism. America has ALWAYS coddled, nurtured and protected violent white lawlessness! (3)
08:12 AM - Feb 12, 2023
MinisterX
A
What happened in 1930’s Germany, is indeed happening now in this country. The Rethuglicans have been and continue to lay the ground work for it. We need to stop acting as if this is just another fight with Rethugs, bc they are playing for keeps! (4)
08:22 AM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}