Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
Fck you #AndersonCooper 🖕

“Half” of the country does NOT love that criminal asshat.

Less than 1% of the country watched that bullshit, and half of them were prob hate-watching 👏

What a fcker 🤬
Zeketayler @Zeketayler
Anderson Cooper said the reason CNN gave Trump a platform was because half the country loves him, and the other half needs to watch in order to understand that.

The morality police called, and they want their compass back.
08:00 AM - May 12, 2023
08:10 AM - May 12, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
(Sigh)
Ok. If you’re not Black, Brown, Jewish and GLBTQ+ of color maybe you missed it, but this is NOT Anderson Cooper’s first stint as a gaslighter, or a minimizer of things that should never be minimized. Sorry, it’s not.
01:57 PM - May 12, 2023
just alex
A
In response to just alex.
I watched him be dismissive of a member of Congress that referenced Steve Bannon as a Nazi. Anderson Cooper said, “but is he really…a Nazi?”

This was after Bannon’s antisemitic comments and platforming Nazis on Breitbart.
02:00 PM - May 12, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to just alex.
I haven’t watched cable news regularly in 15 years, fyi.

They’re all unreliable mfkas in my eyes…

But he’s a name some folks still trusted, so I’m lighting his ass up here & elsewhere 🤷‍♀️

And promoting donations to #BidenHarris 👏

https://secure.actblue.com...
02:06 PM - May 12, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
That paternalistic pandering condescending BS speech pissed me off. How dare he think we're not able to see what MangoMussolini is without watching a Klan/MAGA rally. fk him. he may not be on the immediate list b/c rich white Vanderbilt heir, but as a gay man- especially rasing kids- he'll be there.
12:52 PM - May 12, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to TheLadyRed.
I’m not gonna tag her but Kace been callin out bullshit like this FOREVER 👏

A gay white man is still a WHITE MAN.

You can use that for good or evil.

Esp when you’re a fckin VANDERBILT 👏

FCK THAT BITCH 👏

We’re living in the middle of a WAR against #lgbtq - he took his side🖕
12:59 PM - May 12, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Yep. Since him saying that have lost all respect for the privileged white boy. Really thought he was better than that.
12:33 PM - May 12, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I talk a lotta shit, but I try to channel my anger into something ackshually useful.

This week’s example, courtesy of nazi enthusiasts at #CNN 👏

My first ever MONTHLY donation 👏

I’ve donated to many D’s, but never signed up for a monthly before.

#biden you can THANK CNN 😉🤣💃
12:48 PM - May 12, 2023
David 1914
A
Interestingly, while only 1% of the population watched, 46.8% of those who voted, voted for that criminal. Until it is addressed why so many (mostly) white people voted for him even after everything we knew about him through his first term, things aren’t going to get better in the US.
09:35 AM - May 12, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to David 1914.
Oh it’s a whole shitshow of wp who still support that man, but I’d contend it’s far fewer than those who voted in 2020.

Some folks will always support anything with an R next to it, like wannabe nazis & evangelicals…

But if he went up against Biden again, he’d get TROUNCED 👏 mostly by himself 👏
09:43 AM - May 12, 2023
Diana
A
Absolutely enraging to watch someone I once considered one of the few good journos left completely gaslighting his audience. He can fuck all the way off. #AndersonCooper
08:12 AM - May 12, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Diana.
I’m about to make a rare twitter appearance to tell him to go fck himself. Maybe a couple calls & emails too 👏

What a DISGRACE 🤬
08:16 AM - May 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}