Claudia Citro
A
This is the Way. Although shunning CNN is a grand idea. Finding Investigative Journalists that we can trust is essential. The people on tv are just ‘the talent’. Usually pretty people that can speak in full sentences. What we need are the facts, just the facts.
Dan Wentzel @DanWentzel
Can people please not hang on to CNN, hoping it will get better and go back to normal like so many still do with Twitter? CNN has changed formats just like a radio station and now targets a different audience.

Let's find new news sources and refocus on the election task ahead.
01:32 PM - May 12, 2023
06:00 PM - May 14, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
Just the facts (in digital print):

#Semafor
#IMI Independent Media Institute
12:15 PM - May 15, 2023
Kate Head
A
Yes I emailed the Lincoln project and will continue to contact several sources I follow on Facebook and Substack.
I’d like to see more Dem politicians on here too. Gen Z will be a force for mobilizing younger voters, they could lose TikTok And we need them too.
11:53 AM - May 15, 2023
Cathy Crowley
A
So who do you suggest as a replacement for CNN? I agree with you but am struggling to find a replacement.
11:11 AM - May 15, 2023
Jillian I
A
In response to Cathy Crowley.
I have given up on CNN too. I have been following NPR, BBC, and AP for all of my news information lately. I don't trust the big news channels anymore. Oh, but I still trust Rachel Maddow.
01:48 PM - May 15, 2023
Kate Head
A
In response to Cathy Crowley.
I cut the cord years ago and after a week of watching at my brothers house I can say I totally don’t miss at all. ABC, NBC and CBS all have free streaming news that better than CNN less dramatics and more information. In particular CBSN has really in depth documentaries on current issues. I also fo
02:11 PM - May 15, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:10 AM - May 15, 2023
Diana Beach
A
Yes! I’ve been saying for years that what I need is news. Simply news. What I don’t need is my news delivered with an opinion. I’m perfectly capable to forming an opinion all on my own. 🤨
06:27 PM - May 14, 2023
dmark
A
In response to Diana Beach.
You can color the news by what you decide to report on.
06:54 PM - May 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}