Nick Knudsen
A
Corporate greed is the source of so much of our misery. We need to take back our power from the American oligarchy.
11:55 AM - Feb 12, 2023
John Haakenson
A
In response to Nick Knudsen.
Yep and the rail roads are especially bad. Check out the podcast City of the Rails
08:13 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Sean Evans
A
We have seen time and again that the private rail services cannot operate safely or efficiently while abusiing their employees. They should be nationalized and run as a public service.
01:23 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Brendan Barry
A
It's just talk until everyone stops supporting criminals at Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citi. Have you switched to a credit union yet? Do you shop at Home Depot? Buy gas from Exxon Mobil? I avoid all these abusive corporations. What are you doing?
06:50 AM - Feb 16, 2023
patti olivier
A
And repeat after me
04:41 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Dan Leuthner
B
Yea UP! Great job... Profits over people! You're the best. Going to ask my sister-in-law what she thinks about this.
10:12 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Diane G.
A
We've had to do this before back in the 30s with anti-trust laws that have since been watered down. Why do you think FDR is so hated by the GOP??
03:17 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Faye Ameredes
A
For Union Pacific railroad, it wasn't so much about the $ for paid sick leave, it was about hiring enough workers that the trains could still function if someone was out sick. With only 2 workers on a train, one calling out stops the train. Their entire personnel plan is unsafe.
12:13 PM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}