Sigilmancy
A
thread 1/4
If you see something you don't like that isn't actively harming people, walk away. Block the person posting that stuff if necessary. Don't comment, don't make callout posts, don't harass them. If you feel the urge to do these things, go outside instead. Please, for your own sake if nothing else.
12:09 PM - May 16, 2023
Sigilmancy
A
thread 2/4
This spout brought to you by something on the birb app where someone saw another person writing fanfic about a subject they don't like, decided to gather evidence of this and call that person out for it, and the called out person deactivated their account and may have unfortunately harmed themselves
12:10 PM - May 16, 2023
Sigilmancy
A
thread 3/4
I write fanfic I'm sure not everyone will agree with. Eros' fic is rife with so many tags that some people I know looked at it and went "oh yeah it contains [kink] so it's not for me" and that's totally acceptable! But also there's a reason I have comment moderation on for all my fics, and it's this
12:12 PM - May 16, 2023
Sigilmancy
A
thread 4/4
It's the literally dozens of comments calling what I wrote gross, or saying that I'm immoral, and a few telling me I'm going to hell for it. My current personal favorite is the person who read it and said the kink wasn't for them so they hated it. Like, it's clearly tagged before you even read it!
12:14 PM - May 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}