Nancy Bird
A
I love Kaiser. Once a year you get to have all your meds checked over the phone by a nurse. Everything, including over the counter. And I was taking 1 by mistake. So, that's good to catch.
07:30 PM - May 16, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Nancy Bird.
Only once a year??
07:36 PM - May 16, 2023
Nancy Bird
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
Yes, but if you feed them you can get multiple blooms. The newer hybrid flowers can last 2-3 days. Some of the older varieties on last 1 day or bloom at night and gone before 9 am.
So, it's a real joy to have the flowers.
07:40 PM - May 16, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
??? I'm sorry, but I don't understand what blooms you're talking about? I had asked, "only once a year?" to your spout about loving Kaiser because they check your meds once a year. We get our meds checked every 3 mos plus blood work to make sure everything's OK. Have been for years.
09:02 AM - May 17, 2023
Nancy Bird
A
So sorry, thought we were talking about the flowers I've been posting. With Kaiser, I have blood work done and meds checked 1x/year. But if something is wrong, like my BP right now, it's like a herd of horses trying to correct it.
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
10:32 AM - May 17, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
No problem. Was just wondering what I had missed. LOL
Hope you get your BP straightened out. My mom had problems all her life with BP. Fortunately, I took after Dad with low BP.
My doctor just took me off my BP meds.
11:21 AM - May 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}