Aaron Starks
A
So our vacay is next month and The Lady is *just now* arranging pet-sitting. All available has to stay in the house. I'm against it.

Anyone else feel weird about someone living in your house for a week? I just...ugh.
09:11 PM - May 17, 2023
Jean M
A
In response to Aaron Starks.
I used to be a pet sitter. The animals really love having someone stay with them. I was always respectful of their space.
11:26 PM - May 17, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
I would only do if my fur baby was sick or geriatric... and if I had used the sitter b4, even so, if they were insured and there were signed agreements... have you checked Rover? They had be a lot to choose from in my area at least...
10:28 PM - May 17, 2023 (Edited)
Salma Typhii
A
I am totally not ok with it unless it is friends or family. Stop by and check on them? But sleep over, no
10:25 PM - May 17, 2023
BreHam
A
My friend made that mistake I a Cali summer. Air conditioner on high all day and all night until unit died. Bill was excessive but repair was more than doggy care.
09:22 PM - May 17, 2023
Aaron Starks
A
In response to BreHam.
That's an issue. I mainly don't want some nosy person rooting through my personal spaces. I don't care what anyone says, people are nosy. The thought of someone in my bedroom looking through stuff enrages me. But I may not have a choice.
06:37 AM - May 18, 2023
Phred
A
You might come home to discover that your cat now demands to be pet and brushed 12 hours a day.
09:18 PM - May 17, 2023
rob
A
i'm not wild about it either. it would be a last resort for me.
09:15 PM - May 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}