Christopher Bouzy
A
I went on the record and condemned the reckless behavior of the paparazzi who chased Harry and Meghan in New York City. My full comments here:
10:10 AM - May 18, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Fuck the Paparazzi. They killed Diana, and seem to be making a good effort at trying to kill her son and daughter in law too.

#Harry
#Meghan
#FuckThePaparazzi
02:27 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
Thanks for speaking up @cbouzy . Unconscionable.
11:50 PM - May 19, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
There’s something strange about the NYPD not calling for backup! This was intentional paparazzi chaos—probably UK tabloids. Harry and Meghan should not have gotten out the SUV to get a taxi. They should hire vetted security, driver and get a Sprinter with all the amenities. Do not speed; just relax
03:00 PM - May 18, 2023
allwen6
A
In response to Yogi Thomas.
They have vetted security and evasive driving trained driver Getting into a taxi was probably the hope that a yellow taxi would blend it with the thousands of other yellow tazis zipping around NY. Bottom line is paparazzi need to adhere to a code of ethics.
08:53 PM - May 18, 2023
Heather Crowell
A
Thank you @cbouzy for speaking out. This is a serious situation no matter how you frame it. I love them and really hope that things are not be exaggerated!
03:00 PM - May 18, 2023
HeartDoc Andrew
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:41 PM - May 18, 2023 (Edited)
1EllieMay5
B
Right thing to do, Chris. Too many people not taking this event seriously.
01:27 PM - May 18, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Thank you @cbouzy for speaking out, this could have had a very different outcome altogether. Mayor Adam's more or less dismissed it and used the free publicity as a photo op IMO.
01:17 PM - May 18, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
Thank you for the comment in the article. This was a very scary moment 😳
11:12 AM - May 18, 2023
John Haakenson
A
I can’t understand the idiocy of how the paparazzi act. And honestly I don’t understand the massive love or hate for the Royal Family. Sure they are public figures but they don’t deserve the insanity that surrounds them. But also, if they want privacy, then stay private. Public awards are not.
11:07 AM - May 18, 2023
MomJeans44
A
In response to John Haakenson.
They never said they stepped back for privacy; that’s just you reading nasty tabloids. Also, in 2020, after they left the monarchy and during Covid, they were rarely out, yet there were thousands of negative pieces about them every MONTH. Haters can’t stop obsessing over them. #victimblaming
06:58 AM - May 20, 2023 (Edited)
Natalie Hill
A
In response to John Haakenson.
They have a right to go out. Why should they hide?
07:51 PM - May 20, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Appreciate your deliberate and bold comments.

Too bad Newsweek rounded the article out with links to the click bait on Daily Mail and TMZ as well as comments from the royal ghoul Tessa Dunlop. It fits their new profile: https://newrepublic.com/ar...
10:21 AM - May 18, 2023
Auntie D ?
A
Its horrible.It cud hav ended so much worse. Is it not illegal in the USA for number plates to b covered? Why wasnt they arrestd for that?
If I think of the inpact on the kids if sumthin had happend to Harry, Meghan n Doria!The british crown wud hav taken those kids. The horrors if that shud happen
08:58 PM - May 18, 2023
NECE
A
In response to Auntie D ?.
Poor little kids. So loved by their parents and gran, going to troubled, cold people, who have an axe to grind. Kids unloved & damaged. His own brother made fun of Harry’s reaction to car chase. Hate & Evil.
09:10 PM - May 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}