Kelly Fillbrandt
A
Sorry to be a wet blanket, but... Of course I'm glad to be rid of the toxic nonsense on the bird site. But it would be nice to see respectfully opposing views now and then. Living in an echo chamber is how Rs got to where they are today.
12:56 AM - May 18, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Kelly Fillbrandt.
You do understand that many of us are #RedStateDems and live side by side with the opposition, hearing their viewpoints every time we leave our homes? The #Trans people amongst us get to hear calls for their deaths IRL. Maybe we want a space to connect so we don't feel so alone #BlueDotRedState
09:57 AM - May 18, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
Yeah there is no respectful view that says we can't live. We can't marry. We don't have rights to our own bodies. So I'm not sure what this person is looking for... we do disagree on here (ok it's s/x's raisins & pretzels) but on how to get to where we want to go, not how to stop people from living.
In response to Salma Typhii.
10:23 AM - May 18, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
Seriously! Like are supposed to be open to debate about basic human rights applying equally? Or that racism exists? Fuck that. Those aren't debatable
10:25 AM - May 18, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
We need to agree on the facts to start a debate & apparently being human & having rights, for many of us is still up in the air for a large faction of our brainwashed and raised to hate and hurt population. We don't start with you have a right to not allow me to be, as a premise. Seems pretty basic!
10:35 AM - May 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}