Bernice A. King
A
We are enduring an atrocious moral crisis when a governor says, and many agree, that Daniel Penny’s actions were those of a “Good Samaritan.”
12:17 AM - May 19, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Bernice A. King.
Especially since Republicans screw over veterans in every way that they can think of, for him to invoke the fact that the man is Marine is just a buzzword for his dimwitted fan base.
09:52 PM - May 23, 2023
Torchy Windrush Brown
A
We are going backwards. Speeches in the vein of George Wallace and Theodore Bilbo are just around the corner.
09:48 PM - May 23, 2023
JZGurl73
A
And this mofo thinks he’s gonna have a chance at the brass ring?! 🐄💩 He’s trying too hard and there’s no way a whole damn Gen Z gonna find that appetizing Even for lulz He’s weaksauce and a choad Presidency material? No
09:44 PM - May 23, 2023
INTJohn
A
In response to JZGurl73.
🙌 This fool will never be ready for prime time
09:03 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Bren
A
I failed to understand why he is able to continue, why is nothing being done to stop him. He is doing and saying whatever he wants to continue spewing hate. I just do not understand. Disgusting
11:29 PM - May 21, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Bren.
Because people who think, feel, & believe like Ron are not ashamed to show it. Trump made it ok to be openly vile AND violent. I agree it's disgusting. This isn't the type of world I want to live in.
09:36 PM - May 23, 2023
Randomxusr
A
When they can't hold back for the most evil of acts, you know they aren't good people. Politicians should stay outta this one. But nope. The R's just had to show they support this trash.
09:52 AM - May 20, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
He is only speaking his TRUTH about what he feels and who he truly is and that is DANGEROUS!!!
09:28 AM - May 20, 2023
Sarah Daniel
A
It calls for a bit of a script rewrite on the original story.
05:59 AM - May 19, 2023
Injustice Fighter
B
I think most people dont share the same view with this excuse of a man on what being a good samaritan means
03:50 AM - May 19, 2023
FabLife ROYAL EXPERT
A
Thanks for speaking out.
The Good Samaritan did not KILL ANYONE.
Here is what he did.
An Ally
Who saw someone hurt and stopped.
Took care of, Cleaned wounds, and Carried the person to the hospital, Paid initial bills and left his contact information with the hospital for future invoices. He cared.
12:30 AM - May 19, 2023
That Joe JustUs Fellow
A
And if the races were reversed he would have not have commented.
12:24 AM - May 19, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Of course, DeSantis doesn't realize is that the UCMJ punishes people like this hardcore through a Court martial.
12:22 AM - May 19, 2023
Domenick Y
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
He was a lawyer in the military. He knows, but he also knows his base is racist and siding with the killer is good politics for him. Which is super disgusting.
12:26 AM - May 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}