Sigilmancy
A
thread 1/4
So tl;dr some dude called someone else's character a twink, and when the creator of that character was very confused and was like "no, they aren't?" it turned into a fight. I tried to diffuse the situation to no avail, and now someone's had to be banned from parts of the server *sighs*
01:07 AM - May 21, 2023
Sigilmancy
A
thread 2/4
My discord server has very clear rules about what kind of behavior is and is not allowed. I even said at one point "It's fine to make a harmless assumption about someone's character, but if they tell you that's not the character then you need to stop." and they just...doubled down on it.
01:14 AM - May 21, 2023
Sigilmancy
A
thread 3/4
What's worse is that this is the second time I've had to give them a warning about behavior, the first time was because they fought with one of my mods over something harmless. They're literally so childish, if you call them out on stuff then they lash out and say you're harassing them.
01:15 AM - May 21, 2023
Sigilmancy
A
thread 4/4
So now they've also been told warning three isn't a warning, it's "you had your chances, now you're getting the full boot and ban". Which I really don't ever want to do to people, but I have to think about my server space as a whole and not about one individual who doesn't know how to behave.
01:16 AM - May 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}