Simon Sands
A
“Nobody was thinking about the Panama Canal. Nobody would have thought about bringing Egypt and Israel together. I mean, I was thinking about trying to do something in Africa, but nobody else in Washington was, and he did. He’s always had an idea about everything.”
EXCELLENT READ...
10:14 AM - May 24, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Jimmy Carter is a great man.

They did everything they could to tear him down and demonize him. He was too honorable to even take credit for his service and good deeds. I wish we had had him for two terms. But beyond the presidency his contributions to humanity have been quietly innumerable.
In response to Simon Sands.
10:20 AM - May 24, 2023
Trü
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Think about how different our lives would be today if he had gotten that 2nd term instead of the whole Reagan debacle.
09:44 AM - May 25, 2023
NECE
A
Agree100%. Post presidency he continued to show his incredible character. His second term would have enhanced this country. We were not wise enough to recognize it.
08:25 PM - May 24, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
The country could be immeasurably better if we had more truly good, honorable men like Jimmy, especially if they chose to go into politics. We need hundreds more Jimmy Carters!
06:36 PM - May 24, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Sandra Przybylski
A
Jimmy Carter has always been my favorite POTUS. After Nixon, Jimmy and First Lady Rosalynn Carter brought style, grace & humility back into WH. He was ahead of his time when he installed solar panels on the WH roof. The Carter Center is world renown in curing guinea worm & river blindness.
06:08 PM - May 24, 2023
Tom G. Hughes
A
In 1980, my first chance to vote, I went 3rd-party and voted not for President Carter but for Barry Commoner, a great progressive but not someone with a chance of winning or even of being a spoiler. (I also went 3rd-party in '96, for Nader.)

Took me awhile to get fully pragmatic with my politics.
11:28 AM - May 24, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Tom G. Hughes.
We live. we learn
12:10 PM - May 24, 2023
Erica
A
And just like everyone else Reagan fcuked, he fcuked Carter big time.
10:37 AM - May 24, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Erica.
He sure did!!!
10:38 AM - May 24, 2023
Simon Sands
A
Yes Yes Yes....🥰🥰🥰
10:23 AM - May 24, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Simon Sands.
I love that he is eating ice cream all day hearing nice things about himself. The sign of a well loved life.
10:26 AM - May 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}