Simon Sands
A
“Nobody was thinking about the Panama Canal. Nobody would have thought about bringing Egypt and Israel together. I mean, I was thinking about trying to do something in Africa, but nobody else in Washington was, and he did. He’s always had an idea about everything.”
EXCELLENT READ...
10:14 AM - May 24, 2023
Sandra Przybylski
A
In response to Simon Sands.
Thanks for posting this! I was wondering how my favorite POTUS was doing.After Watergate, President Carter & First Lady Rosalynn brought back respect for the Office. As I said in another spout, Carter was ahead of his time & installed solar panels on WH roof. However, they were removed by Reagan.
06:14 PM - May 24, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Jimmy Carter is a great man.

They did everything they could to tear him down and demonize him. He was too honorable to even take credit for his service and good deeds. I wish we had had him for two terms. But beyond the presidency his contributions to humanity have been quietly innumerable.
10:20 AM - May 24, 2023
NECE
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Agree100%. Post presidency he continued to show his incredible character. His second term would have enhanced this country. We were not wise enough to recognize it.
08:25 PM - May 24, 2023
Trü
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Think about how different our lives would be today if he had gotten that 2nd term instead of the whole Reagan debacle.
09:44 AM - May 25, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
IMO if we followed the path of President Carter instead of a C-listed actor who was known for Bedtime for Bonzo the country would have been on a much better path going into the future but as we were told "Greed is good"
10:17 AM - May 24, 2023
Ozark Individual
B
In response to Ronald Alexander.
This, ALL of this!
10:39 AM - May 24, 2023
Sandra Przybylski
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
Yes we were told not only was greed good, but we were told to not trust the government. The real lesson should've been not to trust CORRUPT government. Government should serve the people and not the wealthy 1%. Reagan was the leader of the tax cuts for the wealthy & the 'trickle down' economy.
05:57 PM - May 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}