Octavia Atlas
A
Ready for another amazing season! #StarTrek #StarTrekStrangeNewWorlds
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | Season 2 Official Trailer | Paramount+ - YouTube

Captain Pike (Anson Mount), Number One (Rebecca Romijn), Spock (Ethan Peck) and the rest of the Enterprise crew are back exploring strange new worlds and bol...

08:00 PM - May 24, 2023
Sonia C
A
In response to Octavia Atlas.
Is this only on Paramount? I don’t have it; only Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney. 😬
08:17 PM - May 24, 2023
Octavia Atlas
A
In response to Sonia C.
I watch it on Paramount, but Amazon might have some options. 😊
08:23 PM - May 24, 2023
Sonia C
A
Thank you! I’m an original Trekkie. My dad got us all into it as children. I’ll never forget Trouble with Tribbles! 🤣
08:50 PM - May 24, 2023
Octavia Atlas
A
In response to Sonia C.
The Trouble with Tribbles is one of my favorites too. The Star Trek franchise is the main reason why I love science fiction. 😃
11:29 PM - May 24, 2023
Sonia C
A
Yep! Me as well!
Star Trek, Lost in Space…I was hooked! Science Fiction and Fantasy are my favorite genres. 😊
01:15 AM - May 25, 2023
Octavia Atlas
A
Same for me! There's Star Trek Discovery, which will have its 5th season in 2024. I've also been enjoying The Expanse on Amazon Prime. Plus, Netflix has a recent sci-fi dystopian short series called Black Knight, which is a South Korean show.
In response to Sonia C.
08:06 AM - May 25, 2023
Sonia C
A
Did you watch the new Lost in Space? It was so so good! I loved how they developed the characters and story. It’s worth a look if you haven’t already seen it.
09:48 AM - May 25, 2023
Octavia Atlas
A
In response to Sonia C.
I haven't watched Lost in Space. I'll add it to my growing list. Thanks! 😃
11:31 AM - May 25, 2023
Sonia C
A
I need to check out Star Trek Discovery!! I’ve been watching the Expanse for several years. I just need to pull the plug and watch the final season. I get so in to the characters &get upset when something happens to one of them! A character was written out because of some statements he made.
09:46 AM - May 25, 2023
Octavia Atlas
A
In response to Sonia C.
Star Trek Discovery has some interesting concepts. To me, there's a lot to like about it. With The Expanse, I'm on Season 2. So, I'm really excited to see what happens next.
11:30 AM - May 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}