Octavia Atlas
A
Ready for another amazing season! #StarTrek #StarTrekStrangeNewWorlds
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | Season 2 Official Trailer | Paramount+ - YouTube

Captain Pike (Anson Mount), Number One (Rebecca Romijn), Spock (Ethan Peck) and the rest of the Enterprise crew are back exploring strange new worlds and bol...

08:00 PM - May 24, 2023
Sonia C
A
In response to Octavia Atlas.
Is this only on Paramount? I don’t have it; only Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney. 😬
08:17 PM - May 24, 2023
Octavia Atlas
A
In response to Sonia C.
I watch it on Paramount, but Amazon might have some options. 😊
08:23 PM - May 24, 2023
Sonia C
A
Thank you! I’m an original Trekkie. My dad got us all into it as children. I’ll never forget Trouble with Tribbles! 🤣
08:50 PM - May 24, 2023
Octavia Atlas
A
In response to Sonia C.
The Trouble with Tribbles is one of my favorites too. The Star Trek franchise is the main reason why I love science fiction. 😃
11:29 PM - May 24, 2023
Sonia C
A
Yep! Me as well!
Star Trek, Lost in Space…I was hooked! Science Fiction and Fantasy are my favorite genres. 😊
01:15 AM - May 25, 2023
Octavia Atlas
A
In response to Sonia C.
Same for me! There's Star Trek Discovery, which will have its 5th season in 2024. I've also been enjoying The Expanse on Amazon Prime. Plus, Netflix has a recent sci-fi dystopian short series called Black Knight, which is a South Korean show.
08:06 AM - May 25, 2023
Sonia C
A
I need to check out Star Trek Discovery!! I’ve been watching the Expanse for several years. I just need to pull the plug and watch the final season. I get so in to the characters &get upset when something happens to one of them! A character was written out because of some statements he made.
09:46 AM - May 25, 2023
Octavia Atlas
A
Star Trek Discovery has some interesting concepts. To me, there's a lot to like about it. With The Expanse, I'm on Season 2. So, I'm really excited to see what happens next.
In response to Sonia C.
11:30 AM - May 25, 2023
Sonia C
A
The Expanse is very, very good. You’ve got lots to watch! 😊
07:02 PM - May 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}