George Johnston
A
Excuse me for calling out that Biden is gaslighting us by calling it a good deal. Freezing domestic spending for two years to continue to finance the Tramp tax cuts is not a win.
12:52 AM - May 28, 2023 (Edited)
Emily Provenzano
A
In response to George Johnston.
Not crashing the global economy is a win, because it denies Republicans what they were aiming for in this whole situation. We don't always get everything we want. Let's do the work to get a solid Democratic majority in the House and more Democratic senators.
07:00 AM - May 28, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
Absolutely! As is delaying the next debt ceiling fight to 2025 when (if we put in the work) we can take back the house, keep the Senate, and re-elect Biden.
I’m planning on giving $$ and doing calls or postcards to voters. I’m a huge introvert so it’s hard for me.
In response to Emily Provenzano.
07:14 AM - May 28, 2023
Emily Provenzano
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
I'm very introverted as well, and there's a lot that we can do to support campaigns. Making donations and writing postcards is great work, keep it up!
07:30 AM - May 28, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
In response to Emily Provenzano.
Thank you. Will do my best. I’m in a very blue state, bordering a blue area in a neighboring state, so I feel like door knocking is preaching to the converted. But we’ll see come fall of 2024.
09:13 PM - May 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}