Morgan Fairchild
A
I can't get the water drop on the left here to come up on my iPhone, so I can't post pics from my camera on my phone. Also, on my iPhone, I cannot see the list on the left with Timeline, Profile and new spouts. Any suggestions? Thanks
12:15 AM - Feb 13, 2023
The Jim Garrison
A
In response to Morgan Fairchild.
Wow, really?! I was just watching the Magnum PI / Simon & Simon crossover the other weekend. Welcome!
3 bars for menu, I add "search" after Spoutible.com to see new posts and I have water dot there always too. I just don't get new posts in my timeline from new stuff unless it's connected to me.
09:28 AM - Feb 16, 2023
MeiMei
A
From the phone I’ve been pulling up via Firefox. At the start Safari was giving me too many problems. Sometimes there are still lag issues with likes (tapping the heart). With photos you can’t copy and paste. You have to use photo stored on your phone. Also if too big it won’t post!
Welcome!!
09:21 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Hi Morgan it's good to see you here! I hope the problem was fixed.
01:36 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Mal Ala
A
If using Safari consider using Chrome instead.
03:47 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Drew Geishecker
A
If you click on the three bars on the left in the bottom bar, a menu should slide out.

From the menu, select Timeline at the top and there you have a "What's on your mind?" prompt, as well as a Photo icon to the left of "GIF" that should let you upload.

Enjoy Spoutible! Happy you're here!
12:57 AM - Feb 13, 2023
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
Can you zoom out? I wouldn't know I'm only on laptop.
12:54 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Cat English
A
In response to EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson.
Brilliant! Thank you! I was having a hard time clicking the ❤️ sometimes and never even thought to zoom!! ????????‍♀️
01:36 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Dyna Jaxx
A
In response to EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson.
Thank you so much, I've been struggling to get around that water drop since day one!
03:08 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Kathryn
A
The water drop is on the bottom right as an icon for new spouts.
12:18 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Kathryn
A
To get the menu of items, at the bottom left, there are 3 horizontal lines. If you click on that you will get the menu of options.
12:17 AM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}