Rebecca Rebuckle
A
thread 1/1
My spouse and I have never had covid, but she's getting restless and tired of wearing N95 masks everywhere. She also says I "spout statistics" every time she brings this up. Maybe true... I don't want to play Covid Roulette with Long Covid. Plus she's vulnerable (diabetic).

Can anyone else relate?
01:59 PM - May 30, 2023
Diane_Mancino
A
In response to Rebecca Rebuckle.
I had covid in Jan. 22 despite having the vaccine. I spent all of that year being tested and medicated with long covid symptoms. I am now left with a persistent asthma I never had before, fatigue, brain fog, and tinnitus. It's easier to wear a mask if you're in a risky situation.
02:12 PM - May 30, 2023
Rebecca Rebuckle
A
In response to Diane_Mancino.
I'm so sorry you've struggled with this. I know so many people, online and offline, in the same boat that it just scares me.
02:46 PM - May 30, 2023
Incredible Shrinking Nana
A
In response to Rebecca Rebuckle.
It’s ultimately her choice. I don’t mask often anymore but I am vaxxed and don’t socialize. I go out only for necessities. I have not had Covid so far. I am diabetic in stage 4 kidney failure.
02:03 PM - May 30, 2023
Rebecca Rebuckle
A
In response to Incredible Shrinking Nana.
Yes, you're absolutely right, it is her choice. We've been on the same exact page with covid until just the last few months. We are going to talk about it some more tonight.
02:43 PM - May 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}