John Muller
A
I wonder what kind of international reach Spoutible is having so far? I see lots of American and Canadian flags on bios...

Howabout a test: If you see this spout and live outside of the USA/Canada, please quote echo with your country! I would love to broaden my following horizons.
07:06 PM - Feb 12, 2023
ML Hart
A
Echoing from Chile
- most can't find it on a map
- before moving, when I was cancelling my US internet service, the service rep said Oh we can transfer your account. I said, I'm moving to South America. She said, We have offices in Alabama and Texas - which state are you going to? [bless her heart
In response to John Muller.
06:41 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Mea Cadwell
A
In response to ML Hart.
Since most people would've replied with "No, the continet of South America". It would've been kind of funny if, after she asked which state, you would've said just one word - Chile, to see how long it took her to register what South America really meant. Lol
07:21 AM - Feb 13, 2023
ML Hart
A
In response to Mea Cadwell.
I did try that... she kept on with different states in 'the south of America' *sigh*
to be fair, she probably didn't have my answer in her customer-service script book
08:20 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Mea Cadwell.
"...to see how long it took her to register what south america really meant."

you would have waited a long time. because how long it would be take her would be eternity. americans are ignorant.
12:51 PM - Feb 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}