Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
When I need physical therapy, facet joint injections, trigger point injections, lidocaine infusions, etc. a #PriorAuthorization is required. It delays treatment & unacceptable.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/analysis-health-insurance-claim-denials-are-on-the-rise-to-the-d...
06:24 PM - May 31, 2023
AllieB
A
In response to Miss Lil' Bit Angie.
I have a bleeding disorder that I've had for 15 years and need regular blood transfusions and iron infusions. I have to get authorization before any treatments and it can take a considerable amount of time. In the meantime I'm trying not to die. They should know by now that I can't go without them
07:05 PM - May 31, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
In response to AllieB.
I used to work in healthcare. Nothing that happens makes any sense. It's all about policing costs and controlling what doctors order. 💜♾️
08:03 AM - Jun 01, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Miss Lil' Bit Angie.
I’ve been dealing with this nonsense for the past 3 days. My husband needs a CAT Scan. We can’t get it until we get the approval. I can’t count the hours I’ve spent on the phone between the Insurance Company, the Doctor’s office and the Radiologist. I can’t imagine people navigating Cancer treatment
06:37 PM - May 31, 2023
Grandma Sharon
A
In response to Yvette.
It's terrible. I had received an authorization for an MRI which I did not get because my symptoms had subsided. When the symptoms came back, the authorization had expired and the doctor submitted a new request. It took me forever to get it approved again. (con't)
06:56 PM - May 31, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}