Drummer Girl
A
So I go into that other bird site & get instantly bombarded by lies & nonsense & hate. Then I come in here & get interesting news, beautiful landscapes, some great animal pics, & ppl wanting to support not tear down marginalized grps fighting for our rights- truly as different as air is to water!
10:20 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Steve Sloan
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
There are only a few credible references left on the old bird site. It has been corrupted just like our government
10:41 AM - Mar 20, 2024
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Steve Sloan.
Yeah I just don’t go in there much if ever now. Just too abusive and BS flying everywhere! Not good for my health!😉
10:47 AM - Mar 20, 2024
Robert Johnston
A
Totally agree. I'm still on Twitter because I'm trying to get as many folks to read my Substack newsletter as possible. Plus I still have friends there. But you're right. It's a mad house and the insane folks are running it.
06:17 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Robert Johnston.
I'm hopeful at some point here will have enough traffic to support people and their work. Substack has a whole other set of problems apparently, but it seems everywhere but here you've got to compromise yourself to be seen and heard. Hope they all follow you here & you don't need to go back there!
11:18 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Lee Dawnwalker Baron
A
I'm still on the former bird. I usually don't engage with the haters, religious nuts, etc. Sometimes I plant a seed, give correct info on something. If someone still spews or bs'es, they're blocked. I prefer checking out science, sci fi and humor stuff there.
05:15 PM - Feb 02, 2024 (Edited)
Arthur Grupp
A
That is one gorgeous looking cat you have there!
10:34 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Arthur Grupp.
He really is!! Just so beautiful, I say thank you, but only for him! 😉😹 Rescued many years ago now from a second family that couldn’t manage him… Bengals are a special bunch! ❤️ Will always try to have one at least, in our house! These are our newest 1/2-Bengals rescues ,to keep up w/him!😉😂😻
12:01 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
👍🏻❤️🐳✊🏻
09:32 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Arthur Grupp.
😉😂👍👏
10:27 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Ellie
A
Welcome to Sanity!
10:43 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Ellie.
It was delightful the moment I signed up! Except for that 1 person that was screaming at me for being part of the US & supporting our President... but after a necessary block, even though I tried to reason w/them first, it was getting ugly, so now I'm back to peace & good vibes (waves) w/🚫 hate!😉
09:56 AM - Nov 28, 2023
Ves Lee
A
Nicely said 💕
12:10 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Ves Lee.
Was true when I wrote it, but now, wow, I'm not sure I'd have words... but it still does apply... just more so now! Thanks!!
12:31 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
I am on day 10 of the virus and made the mistake of going over there were people are screaming “do not comply”. Thanks to the Rona I might be homeless next week but sure, the mask is an election ruse. No, the mask is a sign of selflessness vs selfishness.
03:41 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Clowie
A
Yes, that place is toxic, much nicer here.
09:15 AM - Sep 05, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Clowie.
I tried again to go check on someone’s post and was so quickly disgusted and angered. The BS and just trolling for reactions and no one is verified. It’s a nightmare! I don’t get how anyone can spend any time there now! It’s awful!
09:53 AM - Sep 05, 2023
Randall Krause
B
I had the same experience today there
11:36 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Randall Krause.
Yeah wrote that when I first came over here. It’s gotten progressively worse since then for sure, and I hardly ever even try now. Ugh!
11:57 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Blake Lawrence
A
It's a cesspool over there. Thank jeebus they suspended my account, because I was only a few days behind them from doing so myself.
11:50 PM - May 31, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Blake Lawrence.
I don’t understand how anyone can tolerate it for more than about 3 minutes… grateful more and more for this site and I hope the world comes here once they see it’s just painful and harmful full time there now.
Dammit Gannet @T_Nef
Y'all. I've clocked a few fellow spouters pleading with us to just take that moment to include ALT TXT.
I've been lazy but commit to do better.

(Check out this explained if u want know more about ALT).
06:15 PM - May 29, 2023
07:31 AM - Jun 01, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
It’s just feral over there now. I don’t miss it at all.
07:41 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
The evilness over there will not fly here. I'm so happy Bouzy started Spoutible. It is so pleasant! So many people are joining us and I hope they come peacefully. We all can agree to disagree, but respect is essential.
06:07 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
So true! It's amazing how quickly it has just become awful. Although it's not surprising given what he's doing to it. So it is the vibe and also not to have to deal with the trolls, and those who just want the negative attention I guess. Such a relief to be here, and more are coming every day!
06:10 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Jacqueline Smay
A
The only thing I miss here is fannish stuff--there's still gorgeous, incredibly creative fic and fan art being shared on the bird site for all kinds of shows/films/comics (as well as amazing original art) that just isn't showing up here.
05:50 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Jacqueline Smay.
Yes, as it crumbles, hopefully, more people will come here! This site is such a baby, it is going to take a bit for it to be the go to for the world. I'm sorry you have to delve into a nightmare just to find out about and look at cool stuff. Hoping more will show here soon!
05:55 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Dog Lover
A
05:48 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Felicia Tisdale
A
I like how you put that.😀
02:34 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Felicia Tisdale.
😉 Thanks so much! It was true when I spouted it, and wow it's off the rails now.
02:38 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Beth D
A
I’ve officially said goodbye to the bird app. Too aggravating. Spoutible is a much better experience.
12:14 PM - Feb 21, 2023
aine
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:35 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Bill Selznick
A
I believe I go there more out of habit, thinking I'll find what used to be, but is no more. It's hard to accept. I find exactly what you find. So here I am, like you, in a better place. (Thumbs up)
10:29 AM - Feb 13, 2023 (Edited)
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Bill Selznick.
Yes exactly! It is habit, and I need to just stop it. I see a few tidbits, but hoping that all moves here and then I can just come here instead ...out of habit!! Looking forward!! Nice to have the company and reinforcing the same experiences which are going to continue and get worse over there! TY!
10:34 AM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}