⚛️Shawn Athan
A
thread 1/2
Listen to every last word. Our community is so traumatized. We have been since we were kids. I felt every last word because almost every last thing happened to me. LISTEN! 😢 😭
Let Kids Be Kids - YouTube

Originally posted on my TikTok account. Happy Pride Month. Social links:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/headonfirepod/Twitter: https://twitter.com/heado...

01:02 PM - Jun 02, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
thread 2/2
The worst part is not having some of your siblings understand your pain and raise their kids the same way. One of them has my nephew in Catholic school. My brother is an atheist but married a Catholic and is cool with his son going to Catholic school because of the "education". So infuriating.
01:20 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Indigo
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Omg, I just finished watching this beautiful young man's very moving tiktok posted on my timeline on the bird app. Thank you for sharing it here as well. 🥹💔👍🏾🙏🏾🫶🏾 #letkidsbekids
05:20 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Gee Cathy
A
I couldn't not listen to every word, so well said I'm 😭
01:37 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
I would really love to see more LGBTQ and POC share their personal testimonies on video like this and flood social media with their stories.

Bring the trauma, bring what’s hidden out into the light of day.

Ppl can try to ban books and hide history, but they can’t ban your videos on the Internet.
03:53 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Susan Sampson
A
Thank you for sharing this. Would be a great opener/discussion for parent/teacher meetings at schools all over this nation.
02:17 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
Very powerful❗
01:37 PM - Jun 02, 2023
wmlockner
A
I saw this yesterday - really don't get all the cruelty that just damages people! :-(
01:21 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Tricia
A
This is so excellent!

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

⚛️Shawn Athan
A
thread 1/2
The worst part is not having some of your siblings understand your pain and raise their kids the same way. One of them has my nephew in Catholic school. My brother is an atheist but married a Catholic and is cool with his son going to Catholic school because of the "education". So infuriating.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}