Zazon Zazon
A
Wasn't aware that #MorningJoe was doing a round-up of the week's top stories, airing Saturday mornings, at 6AM.

Would ALSO be fabulous if #MSNBC could do the same w #NicolleWallace 's #DeadlineWhitehouse #DeadlineWH , as it -- AND SHE -- is one of my faves+most anticipated of the MSNBC line-up
06:22 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Lulu Coyote
A
In response to Zazon Zazon.
Love Deadline Whitehouse. MSNBC’s new daytime lineup is worse than ever. I won’t be watching until Nicolle Wallace airs, then I skip Ari Melber who interrupts everyone. Love Joy Reid too- she cracks me up.
10:03 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Zazon Zazon
A
In response to Lulu Coyote.
I don't even know who covers daytime; I tune in beginning at 4 for Nicollle, though I tend to keep some news on in the background most of the time. My big screen tv recently died, and find i'm watching less non-stop..I thought I'd go into withdrawal, but to be surviving, nonetheless. LOL
10:26 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Lulu Coyote
A
I know right??? Mine are always on in the background when I’m in the house, but im trying to stay away from the news until 4, like you!
10:32 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Zazon Zazon
A
glad to follow, and nice to be here on #Spoutible !
I"m sure we'll be 'seeing' each other :)
10:55 AM - Feb 13, 2023 (Edited)
Lulu Coyote
A
Thanks, same here. I’m still on the Twit but not liking it. I have friends there who haven’t made the leap over here yet.
10:57 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Zazon Zazon
A
oh, that's so funny
Its really s been a challenge to not have the droning in the background; it also gives my apt a nice glow, I know that sounds bizarre. BUT w/out IT+ streaming news instead from old DELL Pc, I can use my mac to spout/tweet+do other stuff; am finding an odd, unexpected peace.
10:54 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Lulu Coyote
A
Good for you!!
10:56 AM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}