Toni J
A
thread 1/1
People moved in near me and immediately hung a giant American flag on the side of their barn. I was judgmental and assumed they were Trump fanatics -my mistake. I went by today and was so pleasantly surprised to see how they’ve combined the pride flag with the American flag for pride month🇺🇸🏳️‍🌈
05:11 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
It's cool your community is comfortable enough for them to display either flag quite frankly, but some, especially veterans, probably even gay veterans, will see this as improper. There are rules for managing the American flag and most unwittingly, break them. They should display both or just one.
In response to Toni J.
05:24 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Toni J
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
I’m sure most people just don’t know all the rules. I never even thought about that even though we make such a point of following flag protocol. Thanks for the reminder.
06:01 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Toni J.
You're in the majority. I can tell you that nothing covers it unless it's on a coffin and no other flag comes to the left of it when facing it within our borders. There's a long list. But again, you're in the majority. Most have no clue.
06:07 PM - Jun 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}