Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
I'm definitely team do not trust anyone spouting that both parties are the same 2023. Its clear which want to march us towards proper progress and who wants to regress us towards oppressive theocracy. Some of you are echoing their regressive message for them. Lets stop being useful to their agendas.
10:42 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Lisa Pope
C
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
Both sides are not now and have never been the same. Why would we even need competing parties if they were the same? People need to wake up.
11:46 AM - Sep 22, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
Thank you.
03:33 PM - Feb 13, 2023
JeffCO
A
Some assert that all systemic inequity derives from wealth inequality. This view is contradicted by the facts of racism, misogyny, homophobia, etc. which are not in fact subsets of that. Ultimately it's (at best) selfish and privileged to vote GOP; you don't care about the impact on others.
12:27 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Al Moop
B
They certainly aren't the same. But they are also not that different. Both parties cater to the 1% instead of the poor and working class (bc let's be honest there isn't a middle class anymore). Democrats are willing to give just enough to provide the illusion that you matter to them.
12:14 PM - Feb 13, 2023
JeffCO
A
In response to Al Moop.
In my experience, variations of the phrase "let's be honest" are usually followed by something that kind of isn't.
12:29 PM - Feb 13, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
Yes! Saw this one too.

The focus should be on arguing the merits of various approaches to progress not whether we should or should not be permitted to make progress at all.
12:04 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Maxine Kerr
A
Precisely. I can not support anyone who does not see the difference. You are either for the poor and middle class or your are for the 1%.
12:03 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Nevada Jones
A
???????????? Every word of this.
12:01 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Al Gray
A
If they really believe they are both the same then they should just vote democratic. I mean, if it doesn't matter why vote republican at all?
Plus, anyone believing they are the same should not be outside unsupervised.
11:55 AM - Feb 13, 2023
JeepTheeCopacetic
A
I was so hoping the terrible trends on that bird app would stay there. But of course that’s too pie in the sky thinking. People are determined to disrespect CB’s goals and just bring their worst selves here.
11:52 AM - Feb 13, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
They are trying to be clever about it using the rhetoric that both an elephant and donkey are in the same house. Its covert but it aint passing my smell test, I am tired of the both parties are the same bs.
10:50 AM - Feb 13, 2023
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
worse yet it looks like a "black" account so they are already starting that mess to. im side eying this mess.
10:51 AM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}