Frank the Bunny
A
It's not fucking funny when they cut. It's not fucking funny when they hand me a shoelace turned into a makeshift noose they planned to maybe use on themselves. It's not fucking funny when they show me that they threw and broke their phone after reading anti-trans hate on it. It's not fucking funny.
Frank the Bunny @ZomBunnyFrank
I have 3 kids. My oldest is bisexual. My middle is bi and non-binary. My youngest is trans. They are all amazing kids, and all struggle with mental health issues stemming from sexuality/gender identity, and acceptance. So jokes and memes that make LGBTQ+ lives the punch line aren't fucking funny.
01:14 AM - Jun 04, 2023
01:21 AM - Jun 04, 2023
EMJAYESS
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
Social media may go down in history as the worst invention man ever created. Just above fentanyl and guns.
12:56 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to EMJAYESS.
And just like both of those, under the right set of circumstances they can be a lifesaver. But in the wrong set....
12:58 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Hulk SmashStupid
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
Amen, brother! My youngest (of 3) is trans and struggled with suicidal ideation as she was discovering her gender identity. My litmus test was realizing that I’d much rather have a living trans daughter than a dead son. Much love and respect to you for your acceptance and support of your kids!
01:27 AM - Jun 04, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Hulk SmashStupid.
That's just it, man. A living, loved, and accepted child is worth everything in the world. Keep on being a kickass dad!
01:29 AM - Jun 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}