Bun the Franky
A
It's not fucking funny when they cut. It's not fucking funny when they hand me a shoelace turned into a makeshift noose they planned to maybe use on themselves. It's not fucking funny when they show me that they threw and broke their phone after reading anti-trans hate on it. It's not fucking funny.
Bun the Franky @ZomBunnyFrank
I have 3 kids. My oldest is bisexual. My middle is bi and non-binary. My youngest is trans. They are all amazing kids, and all struggle with mental health issues stemming from sexuality/gender identity, and acceptance. So jokes and memes that make LGBTQ+ lives the punch line aren't fucking funny.
01:14 AM - Jun 04, 2023
01:21 AM - Jun 04, 2023
Hulk SmashStupid
A
Amen, brother! My youngest (of 3) is trans and struggled with suicidal ideation as she was discovering her gender identity. My litmus test was realizing that I’d much rather have a living trans daughter than a dead son. Much love and respect to you for your acceptance and support of your kids!
In response to Bun the Franky.
01:27 AM - Jun 04, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to Hulk SmashStupid.
That's just it, man. A living, loved, and accepted child is worth everything in the world. Keep on being a kickass dad!
01:29 AM - Jun 04, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
In response to Bun the Franky.
I remember before my son even came out as gay i told him all I cared about was his survival. Didn't matter if it was drugs, sexual activity, getting into a stupid situation, anything at all. He could call me and I would be there to help him no matter what. I think that's why he came out so young.
12:52 PM - Jun 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}