FrannieB Love
A
I asked my mom to tell me 5 things about myself that I might not be aware of and she said I care too much. Can someone “over-care”? Too compassionate? I want people to be treated fairly and with respect. I want a fair and just society. Is this too much to ask for?
01:15 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
In response to FrannieB Love.
Well at least she didn’t tell you you were born with a tail
01:20 PM - Feb 13, 2023
FrannieB Love
A
In response to Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit.
Lmaooo…I’m lucky I guess
01:22 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Casey K.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:17 PM - Feb 13, 2023
FrannieB Love
A
In response to Casey K..
Thanks for asking!!! I used too but I stopped doing that in 2018 and started putting myself first. Putting myself first give me a new perspective and allowed me to see the lack of compassion and empathy in this world. My mom thinks that I care too much about the world’s problems.
01:21 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Anna
A
i ask myself the same thing a lot because i get told this as well. i still have yet to make sense of it
01:16 PM - Feb 13, 2023
FrannieB Love
A
In response to Anna.
I feel life is so easy but some ppl in our society makes it so hard. It’s like everyone sees themselves as victims and don’t realize we are each others mirrors. We don’t have to be victims, we can be each other helpers. Too much control and suppression, I guess.
01:27 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Jamie Walker
A
Empathy and compassion are always good. However, did your mom mean that you care to much about the opinions of others?
01:16 PM - Feb 13, 2023
FrannieB Love
A
In response to Jamie Walker.
No, I really don’t care about the opinions of others but I care about how ppl are treated and care for.
There are too many ppl turning a blind eye to injustices and unfair treatment of others and it’s just sad.
01:32 PM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}