Khrissy Choate
A
The DNC has decided not to hold democratic presidential primary debates. This does not upset me. I’m voting for #BidenHarris in 2024. There is nothing the two other so called democratic candidates could say to change my mind. Why are some people taking issue with there being no debates?
05:48 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Baroness Kaydee
A
Because it takes away visibility from lesser known candidates. I am actually sick of the DNC trying to play kingmaker. They are squashing grassroots candidates at all levels of government and essentially installing a corporate friendly puppet.
In response to Khrissy Choate.
06:35 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Jodi_WRK
B
In response to Baroness Kaydee.
No
05:39 PM - Jun 08, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
Frankly, I don't give a flying fuck when we're defending an incumbent against someone like Donald Trump.

I am actually sick of privileged butthurt people who think their purity project is more important than fighting off fascism, all while screeching "riiiiigged" like a bunch of infants.
11:46 PM - Jun 05, 2023
W Media
A
In response to Pro-Science Establishment Dem.
🥰
06:46 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Eric Martin
A
Nobody gets everything they want in Washington. There is no magic third party candidate. Single issue platform candidates are nothing more than publicity seekers. All or nothing votes are infantile.
11:01 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Eric Martin.
I've found third parties can usually be summarized as:

"All parties are just as bad except the ones I like. If I don't get everything now I'll throw a tantrum and quit/break everything. I will then pat myself on the back for my principles, and blame my failure to hit 5% on the system being rigged."
01:20 AM - Jun 06, 2023
L Geisenest
A
The incumbent is traditionally the candidate — they were vetted and chosen already. Why are people acting so brand new? The parties want their party’s candidates to win, to further the work/goals as laid out in their respective platforms.
10:54 PM - Jun 05, 2023 (Edited)
Donna
A
Have you listened to the other candidates? Maryann sits at the table with Putin and where did her campaign money go? Kennedy is nuts. And doesn't believe in Democracy. And the new guy, Cornell West ran with Nader, drew votes away and Al Gore lost. Remember Florida?! Geez!
09:15 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Baroness Kaydee
A
In response to Donna.
Gore didn't even carry his home state. If he had Florida wouldn't have mattered. How bad do you have to be to lose your home state? Even Mondale won his home state in 84
07:08 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Jeanne Gustafson
A
That's so missing the value of having an incumbent run to retain the seat.
09:01 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
You need preferential voting (aka “instant run-off”). But since that won’t be happening before the next election, your choices are Biden or literal fascism.

Demand electoral reform - preferential voting, independent electoral commissions, end gerrymandering. Compulsory voting would help too.
07:00 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Kevin E. McCarthy
A
Except the DNC does NOT play "kingmaker" especially the incumbent president is a Democrat. Time and again it's been shown that any serious opposition within a party who has the incumbency will guarantee it losing in the general, you can look that up. If that's your goal, your help is not wanted.
06:48 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Lucy
A
LOL. Find me one other time in modern known history where an incumbent president's party held a primary debate. You can't because It NEVER happened.
06:45 PM - Jun 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}