Kelly Fillbrandt
A
Is Kamala Harris doing a bunch of stuff that doesn't get press? Is she not doing stuff? What happened to criminal law reform? Is the Biden Admin preventing her from working on it? Inquiring minds want to know!
11:23 PM - Jun 05, 2023
MinPin Mama
A
In response to Kelly Fillbrandt.
SO MANY THINGS .... But I don't recall anyone asking this of Pence or any of the other previous VPs. This is really a misogynistic question.
07:50 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Kelly Fillbrandt
A
In response to MinPin Mama.
It is not. I'm familiar with initiatives previous VPs spearheaded. Both Biden (as VP) and Dick Cheney (under W) were extremely active in negotiations and policy. Pence headed up the Covid Task Force (albeit not well). I was asking about Harris becuase I don't hear abotu what she's doing.
10:27 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Lauraine Knight
A
It seems you aren’t really inquisitive about what Kamala Harris has been doing since becoming VP , all you had to do was type your question on google . #KamalaHarrisVP https://hbcupulse.com/2023...
12:26 AM - Jun 06, 2023 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
If you wanted to know that bad, you'd Google it.
12:13 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Jeanne Gustafson
A
You could easily answer your own question
11:46 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
There are two basic ways Kamala seems to be covered in most circles these days.

Either she is ignored and minimized...

Or there is constant breathless fear mongering about "What if Biden dies because he's OLD and (GASP!) a biracial woman becomes PotUS!"

Yes, its as bullshit as it sounds.
11:38 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Megan Kotte
A
Go see. Everything is on her feed. Her accomplishments, policies, & ongoing work are on every WH/government website. Her interviews in her own words are on YouTube. It's all there. She gets zero coverage. You've had over two years to follow her.🤷🏻‍♀️😌 #VPHarris #MVPKamalaHarris
11:37 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
Kamala Harris went on a trip to Africa to meet with African leaders. She also made appearances for speeches related to guns and abortion. Those moments don't get enough attention.
11:26 PM - Jun 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}