Anthony Lee
A
thread 1/3
Some of you may remember @cbouzy mentioning that he would be featured in a major magazine. Well, this appears to be the one: WIRED magazine.

This is a great article about Bouzy's efforts to build Spoutible as a formidable Twitter alternative. 👇🙂
10:14 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
thread 2/3
One part of the WIRED article I disagree with is the notion that the "kindness-first" effort has made Spoutible devoid of sparring, like it's a bad thing.

There is a huge difference between expressing new ideas politely and doing it with malice and hate. We want the former, not the latter.
10:18 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
thread 3/3
The WIRED article also hints at disapproval of Spoutible leaning left politically, not being balanced.

What gets you banned from Spoutible is bad behavior, not the political stance itself. Conservatives who interact respectfully are totally welcome. They just haven't decided to come here yet.
10:21 AM - Jun 06, 2023 (Edited)
T Miller
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
Nice! I think I will bite at a promo offer I got from Wired via another Condé Nast sub as little market bump. I am old and Wired’s small fonts, large format and jangly graphics has led me on and off; but I am no longer the magazine fiend I was.
05:04 PM - Jun 08, 2023
Indigo
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
Excellent read. Thanks for sharing. 👍🏾🙏🏾🫶🏾
10:29 AM - Jun 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}