The Spoutonian Film Club
A
10:16 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Bev Turner
A
In response to The Spoutonian Film Club.
Horrible family, maybe not all of them. What a legacy they leave, including the suffering of so many families.
10:21 AM - Jun 06, 2023
The Spoutonian Film Club
A
I would respectfully disagree. They’re all the worst! They are willfully unapologetic to their criminal behavior, and to the misery they knowingly caused to American citizens. Yet, they still pay no material consequences. They should be in jail with the other drug dealers.
In response to Bev Turner.
10:53 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Martini C
A
Did you watch DOPESICK?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dopesick Limited Series Trailer | Rotten Tomatoes TV - YouTube

Check out the new Dopesick Limited Series Teaser starring Michael Keaton! Let us know what you think in the comments below.► Learn more about this show on Ro...

12:09 PM - Jun 06, 2023
The Spoutonian Film Club
A
In response to Martini C.
Yes, I found it informative and frightening.
12:15 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Mary Trump is another example of having an infamous last name. Sometimes it's difficult to not judge a whole family or group of individuals on the actions of some.
12:06 PM - Jun 06, 2023
The Spoutonian Film Club
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I hear ya. One would have to step out of cover like Mary Trump & assert their autonomy (we’re talking about adults, not children). The stakes are different when your family impacts the country.
12:15 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Bev Turner
A
I was referring to possibly the grandchildren etc. I agree with you. It's like the Kennedy family, as in Junior running for POTUS.
11:01 AM - Jun 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}