Yvette
A
thread 1/4
I’m so sick and tired of religion being trotted out in every political speech. The U.S. is supposed to respect every religion and the choice of NO religion. We don’t need Politicians telling us to pray. Separation of Church & State is important to maintaining any semblance of a Democratic Republic
12:02 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Yvette
A
thread 2/4
I can’t criticize your clever word play. I agree with you. ☮️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🙋‍♀️
01:11 PM - May 30, 2023
Yvette
A
thread 3/4
Thanks! ☮️💙🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🙋‍♀️
01:28 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Yvette
A
thread 4/4
You sound just like I think. 😂 Everything about our Country is driving me crazy these days. I feel like we’re living in a dystopian NIGHTMARE. My elderly parents (who are voting Democrats) actually said yesterday they thought Republicans are better for the Economy. I wanted to SCREAM! 😱🤯🤬
12:31 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Paula Beard
B
In response to Yvette.
This is why messaging is so crucial. Democrats must improve our messaging about our fiscal responsibility. Every single day, we need to show the data...we do a much better job with the economy. Facts!
02:52 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Paula Beard.
You’re absolutely right. I say this all the time. Republicans (for the most part) stick together. Democrats have way too much infighting during National elections. It’s not productive for the Party!
04:01 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Yvette.
This is the lie they have told since the Ronald Regan became president. Yes, only for the Ultra wealthy and corporations!!!!!
01:51 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to Yvette.
They used to be. Before Reagan. Reagan deregulated everything so republicans could easily become very wealthy. Now its practically law they do.
ICYMI: Reagan was a terrible president.
01:32 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Progressive Joe
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
You sound like me!
+1
01:39 PM - Jun 06, 2023
KM Laurence
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
Agree 💯.
10:24 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Frances M.
B
In response to Yvette.
Oh my goodness, nooooo. Tell them they’re being propagandized. 😢🥺
Yes we are living in the craziest times, crazy is working for trump and so they’re like why not me or everyone. WTAF? We still have our brains that can see it, but media is into money, so chaos news pays! #ProtectVotingRights🤦🏻‍♀️
01:26 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Frances M..
I did explain to them how almost every recession of the past 50 years came from a Republican Presidency. I am finding the older they get (even though they’re highly educated) the more stubborn they’ve become.
01:29 PM - Jun 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}