Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
Hello @cbouzy , I've not used #Spoutible for a wk, my % went up to 25%

I've been a fan of #Spoutible even have posts on my IG a/c, been in touch w/ a few big a/cs to join but I'm reluctant to carry on as I'm left in the dark, no transparency as to what EXACTLY the criteria for #BotSentinel 💜✌🏾☮️
09:01 PM - Jun 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
In response to aaron.
Thank you for advocating for @cbouzy but I need him as the creator and owner to share the detailed criteria of #BotSentinel so I feel confident to invite others to join us

It's very important to be transparent on things if a product is made to believe beneficial for everyone ✌🏾
09:35 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Fad BeALover-NotAHater.
I can think of a number of ways you could use that type of information. None of them good. It's an interesting argument, but you might want to consider consequences.
11:03 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
I'm ready to face the consequences

I'm documenting things. It'll help down the road if anyone is misleading users, giving trolls upper hand with pristine % and no clarification on #Islamophobia handling

I'm on Post since day 1 November 2022. Haven't seen any of this and they've no Bot Sentinel
In response to Sassy Musing.
11:10 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
The consequences are not directed toward you. The consequences if the information you wanted was actually released would not be good. Think about it.
12:13 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
We report what needs to be reported. Have you had issues with Bots? Have you had issues with harassment? Did you report it? It does take the community to work with the site managers.

No one is going to give you the type of info that you've requested about Bot Sentinel. It just won't happen.
12:12 AM - Jun 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}