Phred
A
thread 1/2
Dayum! Look at @cbouzy looking all bae boo.
08:41 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Phred
A
thread 2/2
I’m so tired of Black people having to be ‘perfect’ in order to fit into white America. I’m here on Spoutible for the duration. I like it here. I’m committed.
03:31 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Donna Holiwski
A
it felt a little off. Now I'm going to say the thing ppl will call 'the race card': Bouzy is a Black man in the process of building a platform that could rival Twitter. He's done most of the initial work himself. Black entrepreneurs definitely are more exposed because of limited access to
In response to Donna Holiwski.
12:39 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Donna Holiwski
A
funding, and yes racism, because there isn't the same access to opportunities for Black ppl in this particular industry. Ask any Black person who's trying to get software developer jobs. They're not assumed to be a technically proficient as their Euro- American counterparts.
12:42 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Donna Holiwski
A
Bouzy is taking a huge swing. I don't expect him to be a Saint. If he has a short fuse and vents on Twitter like a lot of ppl, then, maybe he needs a corporate account and personal account to separate the two from the brand. But I wouldn't ask him to stop being feisty- it's brought him this far.
12:46 PM - Jun 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}