Mary OContrary
A
The trolls are here so let's be vigilant. Don't be afraid to ratio and call them out, report and block.

Had to block my first person this AM. Went to my Explore feed and the very 1st post was a guy posing in nothing but his underwear next to his bed. Like ew!

#echo to alert others
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Spoutible had it's first ratio today. Today is the day Spoutible became Twitter 2.0.
03:02 PM - Feb 13, 2023
04:18 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Georgia Nolan
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Oh no
Let’s hope there’s not too much of that!
07:48 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Aladdin Sane
A
Can someone explain to me what the word “ratio” means they way you are using it? I feel like an idiot.
07:52 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Aladdin Sane.
I just learned today, too, so don't feel bad. It's when a post has more comments than likes, indicating intense disagreement with the post's contents.

This article explains it in more detail:
07:57 PM - Feb 13, 2023 (Edited)
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
One entered my feed on Saturday, and he was verified. He just came on to cause trouble and personally attack me. Blocked him, deleted his posts, and reported him.
05:58 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to ♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell.
Isn't it wonderful that we have that kind of control now over our own posts? I love it.
05:59 PM - Feb 13, 2023
dariasteigman
A
Eww.
04:29 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
Same, I reported the second it popped into my feed.
Not today gravy coated Satan.. not today.. ????????
04:24 PM - Feb 13, 2023 (Edited)
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Silke Spoutista.
I mean, if it were Channing Tatum I might make an exception ... but that's where I draw the line. ????
04:28 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Dawn Johnson
A
I've only been kerfuffle adjacent, so thanks for telling us about this! I know there was a ratio on here earlier but I've missed all of it - which I'm *totally* fine with!
04:21 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Dawn Johnson.
Yeah, I missed that excitement, too. Learned today what a ratio is, though, so there's that.
04:23 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Sal E
A
In response to Dawn Johnson.
I saw the ratio and blocked her real fast, plus some dude who was being patronizing on someone else's posts (would have muted him if there was a comparable option as he was just irritating). Thankfully I missed this guy. Ick.
05:18 PM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}