Young Lesbian Dre
A
The ADHD I consulted with yesterday got excited when I mentioned that one of my goals is to write a novel. No not the steampunk one.

This novel has a cyberpunk backdrop, set in the near future. There's technomancey (magic technology), a cult conspiracy, & lesbian romance.
01:14 AM - Jun 07, 2023
gigglefit
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
Sounds interesting.
01:18 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to gigglefit.
Thanks. I'm just...I'm a little worried that anything dealing with a global, deep rooted, centuries long, cult conspiracy could be seen as antisemitic.
03:03 AM - Jun 07, 2023
gigglefit
A
I could be very ignorant here. Where would be the connection to antisemitism?
11:56 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
Jewish people deal with the misconception that they secretly run the world. This is mostly due to them usually finding work in the financial industry. But this was out of necessity because they were very often kept out of industries like agriculture, medicine, education, construction, etc.
12:24 AM - Jun 08, 2023
gigglefit
A
Thanks for the info.

Maybe a good editor that is sensitive to those concerns could help you avoid those issues.
01:27 AM - Jun 08, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
God I hope so. I want it to be a commentary on wealthy people & how they use money to gain power, influence, etc. Oligarchy & austerity are a problem in the hellscape of late stage capitalism that we'recurrently living with.
02:37 AM - Jun 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}