Darryl Adams
A
thread 1/5
So Spoutible is running a thread contest. Personally I think it is a good way to promote the service, but some of the possible content makes me shudder. So allow me to share the experience of escocential dread. My Magnus Opus: Sir Mix A Lot and the Perfection of Prose #ThreadChallenge 1/-
09:08 PM - May 15, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 2/5
While Sir Mix A Lot later admitted the lady in question was J-Lo, Baby Got Back is a promotion of the ancient avatar of femininity, and a direct attack on the recent image being marketed by modern media. The ability of "the perfect women" being able to survive minor famines go back to 3/-
09:18 PM - May 15, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 3/5
Neolithic times and Sir Mix A Lot has a yearning for an archetype that is contrary to what people believe is good looking. The lyrical story rightly notes that he is contrary to the norm in his regard to appreciating the female form, be hi is also the spokesperson of ancient id #ThreadChallenge
09:23 PM - May 15, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 4/5
The prose of Baby Got Back transcends the centuries, with Johnathan Couldon (aka JoCo) and the cast of Glee retelling the story in new ways using the perfect prose. https://youtu.be/vfoqd4hpPZo #ThreadChallenge
Baby Got Back - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyBaby Got Back · Jonathan CoultonThing a Week One℗ 2006 20 Goto 10, Inc.Released on: 2006-01-01Auto-generated by YouTube.

09:26 PM - May 15, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 5/5
So in these dark days when the world appears to be disintegrating before our eyes, look back at that praise to the earth mother and " and kick them nasty thoughts" #ThreadChallenge
09:29 PM - May 15, 2023
Gabe McGrath
A
Darryl, anybody who dedicates themselves to an anthropological study of the thematic content of Baby Got Back... is my kinda guy.

Great stuff.
Double points for the ancient carvings.

Good luck in the Thread challenge.
In response to Darryl Adams.
05:49 AM - Jun 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}