HRBWolfe
A
When we call people evil bc their actions and words are wrong, dangerous, and antithetical to a peaceful prosperous society, we ignore the actual causes.

Trump should be prosecuted and put in prison. I won't call him evil because a devil didn't make him do those things. He wasn't born that way.
05:22 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Michael Allbritton
A
In response to HRBWolfe.
It could be argued that "a devil" did make him the way he is. If you read Mary Trump's book you can see that Fred Trump was real piece of assholio work. TFG is his father's son; the apple doesn't fall far from the tree; etc.
05:27 PM - Feb 13, 2023
HRBWolfe
A
You can argue that. I would prefer to discuss policies on how to stop such behavior. I would prefer to see human beings and their behavior in light of the things we know to be true.

If there is evil, Trump is. But I want to focus on policies to prevent such actions from happening.
In response to Michael Allbritton.
05:29 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Michael Allbritton
A
In response to HRBWolfe.
Absolutely! We need to shore up our institutions with laws and regulations to prevent another coup attempt from the right. We can't do that, though, until TFG and every single co-conspirator is put in prison for life.

Yeah, I would never make it onto the jury.
05:37 PM - Feb 13, 2023
HRBWolfe
A
In response to Michael Allbritton.
Yes, we need to address the many systemic and systematic failures that allowed Trump to gain power and misuse it for his many crimes.
05:41 PM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}