Lisa Marie ☮️ and love
A
Can someone translate or decipher what the hell he typed? And, yes, it's real. lol
12:23 AM - Jun 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
"Deep scary: 1/50 k refers to military scale maps & publicly available US Geological Survey maps of areas mostly surrounding military installations," Sharlet said. "This isn’t a metaphor. This isn’t slow civil war. This is a congressman calling for the real thing."
In response to Lisa Marie ☮️ and love.
12:05 PM - Jun 09, 2023 (Edited)
Steve Hill
B
In response to Mary OContrary.
Besides the fact that our military or national guard would kick ass, what is their end plan!? To go door to door to suppress, we have the artist and the scientist and we would "HOME ALONE" them, then there is CA and NY the cash cows? you cant force people to be THAT successful! We are the Champions!
12:52 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Steve Hill
B
Delusional People will end this world! Hero worshippers that need an enemy to fight at all cost even if one doesn't really exist! I am scared for the future!
07:58 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Liney
A
Holy crap!! I reported it on the bird too. The MAGA proud have really lost their shit! 😆 #TrumpIndictmentDay
04:20 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Liney.
So fun to watch, isn't it?
04:22 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
I sent the Tweet to @FBI and FBIMia . So, anyone else who feels the need to Bookmark or otherwise advise the authorities. . . . . well, you have it. 😇

And it's archived:

https://web.archive.org/we...
04:01 PM - Jun 09, 2023 (Edited)
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Mac McIntosh.
Thank you for reporting! Its times like this when I wish my Twitter account were still active.
04:02 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
Here in TX I've been listening to the rednecks calling into conservative radio today. Those angry white dudes are ready to grab their pitchforks and muskets. We need to do something about conservative media spreading dangerous disinformation
03:52 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Bad Hombre Resistor.
Conservative media may be next up to FAFO.

I suspect those guys calling in to the radio station are all talk and no action. Once they hang up the phone, they'll go back to crying MAGA tears into their beer.
03:56 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
Jeff Sharlet knows. I highly recommend his book The Undertow. #BookRecs
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Diana Raabe.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Mary OContrary
A
In response to Anne NotOfCleves.
He should be charged with sedition and blocked from running for re-election. As should all the seditious traitors currently in Congress.
03:58 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Robert Fair
A
I was told point blank by an active duty CSM that these civil war cos players couldn’t stand up to a 3rd rate squad from a 2nd rate army. It would be like fecal matter through a tin horn.
03:37 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Robert Fair.
100% believe this. Just a bunch of guys sitting comfortably behind a PC talking shit.

Its satisfying to know that any time one of these a**holes does act and is convicted of a felony, they lose their right to vote.
03:45 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Sigrid Wilde
A
There was nothing inscrutable about that message. It was a call to arms and sedition.
01:56 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Lisa Marie ☮️ and love
A
Thank you for sharing the article. Wow! The garbage really needs to be removed from the Capitol!
01:18 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Trump is A Moron
A
Here it is!
01:16 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
That's exactly what it is - a call to prepare for violence
12:38 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
From a member of Congress, no less. Its alarming that these people get elected. How many congressmen now are overdue for being charged with sedition? I've lost count.
12:41 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Alfred Bouteiller
A
Not at all unexpected...

Remnants of 1/6...
12:36 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Beth Pink
A
I mean..... They should go ahead and do it. None of us are gonna fight them if they wanna just take Florida ~ have it, man. Just go the fuck away.
Enjoy your new fascist theocracy dictatorship country.
We won't be sending economic or any other type of aid tho
12:31 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Beth Pink.
I get a great deal of satisfaction knowing that each time these a**holes are charged with a felony and convicted, they lose their right to vote.

So yea, let them all have at it. We'll have the popcorn ready and watch.
12:35 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
In response to Beth Pink.
I laughed at this, then I remembered I have two aunts who live there......
12:38 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
He's still calling on his prideless boys to stand by. I hope the economic anxiety voters aren't willing to sacrifice life, property and liberty for the fat man with the spray on tan. #sayitaintso
12:09 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
I would hope that all the J6 arrests and convictions - along with the Proud Boys and Oath Keeper convictions - have sent a pretty clear message by now that this isn't the direction they want to go in.
12:10 PM - Jun 09, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
Exactly. “Prideless boys”…😂
So sick and tired of these folks. At this point…
12:14 PM - Jun 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}